I always liked this and have carried around with me for many years. I think it is applicable, not only for business, but to also in everyday life so that we continue to think ‘out of the box’ and not get in the habit of looking at things the same way every time.
The Seven Steps of Stagnation
By Erwin Soukup
1. We’ve never done it that way before.
2. We’re not ready for that.
3. We are doing all right without trying that.
4. We tried it once before.
5. We don’t have money for that.
6. That’s not our job.
7. Something like that can’t work.